Pages

Search Engine

Custom Search

18 Poisonous Quotes by Simon Cowell

...IN AMERICAN IDOL...

OH...REALLY???...




It sounded like cats jumping off the Empire State Building...

You have just invented a new form of torture...

I'm going to reach out with a hook if you don't shut up...


If you had lived 2000 years ago and sung like that, I think they would have stoned you...

There's only so much punishment a human can take. I can't take anymore...

You killed my favorite (song)...

You're like a hamster trying to be a tiger...

I think you looked as if you were half-asleep throughout the song...

I couldn't understand a single word. You could have been singing in Norwegian...

That's the direction I want you to take. Right, then right (indicating route out of the room)...

So you're a talented loony...

Imagine 22 horses and a donkey (racing), you just wouldn't stand a chance...

What is the right competition for him? 'Wheel of Fortune'?...

It's like you were drunk. I'm not talking 1 or 2 bottles, I'm talking a crate...

You're like a singing yo-yo, one minute you're down, one minute you're up...

Your personality is being sucked out of you...

It actually gave me a headache...

That was extraordinary, Unfortunately, extraordinary bad!...




WHO CARES??!!!... :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...