Pages

Search Engine

Custom Search

18 Poisonous Quotes by Simon Cowell

...IN AMERICAN IDOL...

OH...REALLY???...




It sounded like cats jumping off the Empire State Building...

You have just invented a new form of torture...

I'm going to reach out with a hook if you don't shut up...


If you had lived 2000 years ago and sung like that, I think they would have stoned you...

There's only so much punishment a human can take. I can't take anymore...

You killed my favorite (song)...

You're like a hamster trying to be a tiger...

I think you looked as if you were half-asleep throughout the song...

I couldn't understand a single word. You could have been singing in Norwegian...

That's the direction I want you to take. Right, then right (indicating route out of the room)...

So you're a talented loony...

Imagine 22 horses and a donkey (racing), you just wouldn't stand a chance...

What is the right competition for him? 'Wheel of Fortune'?...

It's like you were drunk. I'm not talking 1 or 2 bottles, I'm talking a crate...

You're like a singing yo-yo, one minute you're down, one minute you're up...

Your personality is being sucked out of you...

It actually gave me a headache...

That was extraordinary, Unfortunately, extraordinary bad!...




WHO CARES??!!!... :D

2 comments:

Marco Crupi said...

Hi, I am the owner of the blog of photography http://photographymc.blogspot.com/

I have added in the favorite, your blog is really beautiful and useful compliments ;-)

I would like an exchange links with you.

In my photography blog articles on photographic techniques, Photoshop tutorials, digital cameras and photomontage.

Tell me what do you think.

laurelbostan said...

Copy of bankruptcy discharge papers
http://officialbankruptcypapers.com/
Get copy of Bankruptcy discharge papers, bankruptcy creditors listing at lowest cost on web. You can order either of bankruptcy discharge papers, Creditor listing or complete bankruptcy file as per your needs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...